These grey and white pumpkins were decorated using upholstery tacks.

The air has finally turned crisp in Houston. Well, at least during the morning hours, but I'll take what I can get. Inspired by the fact that I got to wear a sweater today (albeit a thin one) and the fact that October is nearly over, I decided to post some pretty pumpkins.
For the second year in a row, I purchased a fairy tale pumpkin (the large one.) This year, she is surrounded by tiny white and orange friends.
Pretty copper and gold pumpkins


This is certainly a creative way of displaying one's address. This would be perfect for someone hosting a party!

I took this photo a couple of weeks ago. I loved the fairy tale pumpkins in various sizes, stacked inside of urns.

Images 1,3, and 4 via Cottage Living.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top