MadeByGirl

The lovely Jen Ramos, stationery designer and blogger extraordinaire over at Made by Girl, will be sharing the ten things she can’t live without today. Jen has built a name for herself through her fabulous creativity and talent and super personable blog. Welcome, Jen!

madebygirl1[1]

My iphone.

A definite must! It helps me get connected to my business contacts right on the spot, whether through a call or via email. I pre-ordered this black one but I'll definitely be buying the white one and giving this one to my husband as a gift.

madebygirl2[1]

My husband's love notes!
Ok, I CAN live without them, but why should I? He leaves them for me around the house and even uses my lipstick to write stuff on my mirror like " I love you always". I'm very lucky and grateful ! Love is a beautiful thing when you have truly experienced it.

madebygirl3[1]

Healthy Food!
I cannot stand fast food!  I'm constantly looking for ways to eat healthier, even though I sneak a cupcake or two into my diet....most of it consists of fruits veggies & fish.

madebygirl4[1] 

Painting & Artwork!
Aaah I absolutely love painting. It is one of the most relaxing hobbies I have found.

madebygirl5[1]

Cappuccino while reading Living Etc!
I swear this is one of my favorite things to do! Not sure what it is, but there is something magical about this combination. While I drink my cappuccino I feel relaxed and calm and that really helps me enjoy the magazine even more.

madebygirl6[1]

Frosted Cupcakes!
OMG! There isn't a word that describes my fascination with cupcake pictures....and NOT only pictures but I love to eat them as well. They're the perfect dessert and you can easily bake them in your own home without too much trouble. I like to get creative and add jellybeans or espresso beans as well as make a colorful frosting. Yum!

madebygirl7[1]

Dogs!
Dogs are the ultimate pets and I love having them around. They always seem to bring a smile to my face even when I am not in a good mood. They love to cuddle and really appreciate the time one spends with them. When my dogs are around, I feel safe and extremely loved.

madebygirl8[1]

Creativity!
I love creating new things, whether it's art/graphic design for my business or artwork for my home, it's a passion. The gift of creativity is something I knew I had since I was a little girl and I have managed to put it to good use now by incorporating these ideas and creations into my product.

madebygirl9[1] 

God!
When things aren't going so well, it's great to know that my hope & faith in God will get me through it. God is all around us & I am proud to say he is part of my life.

madebygirl10[1]

Books!

Let's just say, Amazon and I are best friends. I buy as many design books as I can afford and never get tired of looking at them. They are perfect to stack in a corner or on a bookshelf...I love to place mine on my coffee table and on my office bookshelf.

 

All Images by Jen Ramos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top