Hello again! It's Liz with another installment of Closet Confidential and this week I want to talk about shoes. Specifically I want to talk about sandals, because with the weather warming up across the US my eyes are burning with so many pretty styles popping up over the internet. Normally, I would only rely on a good pair of heels to take your outfit from casual to dressy, but this seasons sandals have completely changed my mind.
{images via My Style + Fashionable Pinboards}
Because heels are not always ideal, here are a few of my current favorite flat sandals to put a little chic in your step:
Clearly these would be perfect with any outfit, but I love the idea of a sweet feminine dress and pretty sandals, don't you? Which pair would you choose?
Until next time, have a stylish week!
Liz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top