This weekend seems to mark the official start of summer! I am excited for swimming, lemonade, cute sandals and the sound of cicadas. Whether you are taking a trip for the long weekend or staying home and relaxing, I hope you have a wonderful three days.

We will be taking a little road trip tomorrow to bring our new puppy home! We finally found the perfect little guy for our family. He is a Cockapoo (Cocker Spaniel/Poodle mix) and he has already stolen our hearts. I have been busy with preparations for his arrival and doing as much reading and research as I can in order to be a good puppy mommy. It is sure to be an adventure! I will have plenty of pictures and details on our little guy on Monday. I am still debating between naming him Tate or Oliver. I love both names. Maybe Oliver Tate? The previous contenders were Milo, Rufus, and Baxter, but we've narrowed it down to two options. What do you think?

Image via Country Living

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top