luxe report

We were really lucky to return to beautiful weather in Houston when we came back from California. It’s been pretty warm with highs in the 70’s all week, which has me looking forward to spring. I’m sure those of you in colder climates can definitely agree considering the brutal winter you’ve been dealt this year!

I came across this beautiful sunroom in Palm Beach the other day and it catapulted me further into my yearning for spring to officially get here. Designed by Luxe Report, an interiors and event styling firm, the space is tailored, elegant, and glamorous. I love the neutral color palette with a few bright pops of color from the art, flowers, and Hermes tray. The crisp white upholstery on the sofa and chairs looks fabulous paired with the black tape trim of the sofa cushions, leopard throw pillows, and gilded frames of the Louis XVI arm chairs.The vintage chandelier and flamingo print are the perfect tropical touches honoring the home’s Palm Beach location.

luxe report2  {I love the juxtaposition of the earthiness from the wooden beamed ceiling, brick floors, and seagrass rug against the glamorous fabrics, finishes, and accessories.}

luxe report3 {Glamorous Details on the Coffee Table}

Signature-3

{Images via Luxe Report Designs}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top