magazine mashup I read a lot of magazines. Seriously, A LOT. The majority are fashion and shelter publications, but I throw in a few others for good measure. I have poured over every issue of Lonny since its debut last fall and have read SELF for a few years now, so I was delighted to make a connection between these two wonderful publications. The gorgeous Zoe SaldaƱa of Avatar fame (I must be the only person on the planet who still hasn’t seen the film) graces the May cover of SELF. Inside, there is a beautiful spread of the lovely Zoe. Isn’t she just gorgeous? I really loved how sweet and ethereal all of the photos were. In fact, the photos of Zoe conjured up images of Michelle Adams’ apartment which was just featured in the April/May issue of Lonny.

lonny zoe

zoe2

{I think the connection I made between the two must have been based on the sweetness of both sets of images, combined with a color palette composed of yellow, ink blue, and grey.}zoe {Both spreads feature beautiful floral prints.}

 

Image Credits: SELF and Lonny

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top