{Blount Design}

Last week, I introduced a new feature, “Love it or Leave it?” in which we discuss whether a particular ubiqutous item has achieved its popularity because it is a classic or because it is on-trend. Either way, I ask you to decide whether you love and embrace the look or if you’d prefer to see it go away all together. Last week, we discussed bone in-laid pieces and the overall verdict was that it is a classic look that we want to see more of.

Today, I’d love to hear your thoughts on Kelly Wearstler’s iconic Imperial Trellis pattern, available as both fabric and wallpaper. The pattern has been exceedingly popular over the past three or four years. In fact, I even have it in my home. Imperial Trellis has been loved by bloggers and blog readers alike in its many colorways. The pattern has even spawned quite a few look-alikes. It makes a very bold statement and features a whimsical geometric pattern. I can’t help but wonder…have we seen enough of it? What’s your take on Imperial Trellis…love it or leave it? Like last week, I will share my opinion in the comments section later on.Kate Spade Green in Imperial Trellis

{Canadian House and Home}

domino trellis2

{Domino}

{Jennifer Dyer}

kwid rug

{Kelley Wearstler}

{Veranda}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top