I’ve been going back and forth between my two favorite rooms in the newest issue of Lonny, trying to decide which one to feature as this week’s Fabulous Room. Finally, I figured, why not do both?

Jennifer Bander’s den (pictured above) has so many rich, sumptuous textures. I love the hand painted wallpaper as well as the crushed velvet upholstery on the sofas. The color of the built-ins lends a perfect amount of color to the room without being too loud. I also love that the backs of the shelves are covered with mirrors. They not only help to make the space seem larger, but they add a bit of glamour. I would have liked to see them incorporate a few different types of pillows instead of using so many of one pattern, though.

I am crazy about this amazing dining nook designed by Christina Murphy and Meg Gabriele. The high-gloss black finish on the window frames and bench is so glamorous. The addition of the ikat pillows and the Goodman Hanging Lights from Circa Lighting gives the space a young, eclectic feel. It’s the perfect setting for starting out the day!

So, which of the spaces is your favorite? Why?

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

 

{Image Source: Lonny Magazine}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top