Pinned Image

I am not a big fan of tchotchkes or clutter, but I am a very sentimental person and give certain items sentimental value. I can’t really say that I collect anything at all, unless you count the piles of design books in my home. I would really like to start a tradition of bringing home something special each time Fabian and I go on a trip. We’ve brought home mementos from all of the trips we’ve taken together, but they don’t really fall into the same category. We’re going to Spain in November to celebrate my 30th birthday and I’m hoping to have a good idea of what to bring home to start a collection of sorts.

Do tell—do you collect anything? Modern art, gorgeous Waylande Gregory pottery (I’d love to start collecting this!), Hermès Birkin bags à la Victoria Beckham, little Eiffel Towers like Suzanne Kasler in the photo above? What do you currently collect? Is there something you’d like to start collecting?

{Image via Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top