Hi La Dolce Vita readers! Lovely to be here. With Holiday season nearly here this is the perfect time to start planning your next gathering. Whenever I plan a party the first thing that I think about is decor and tablesettings. Over the years I have collected many tabletop items and I just love to mix them up and add one or two new elements for a fresh look. For this glamourous gathering I picked a simple black and white color palette  accented with gold and to add a pop of color I went with my current obsession emerald!Here, I create two placesettings using mostly the same items and added a graphic emerald and gold wrapping paper as placemats for a more dramatic look. Top tips: - When it comes to the number of items on a dinner table, less is more. - Repurpose non tabletop materials, wrapping paper as placemats for example, to create an element of surprise. - Quality basic white plates in various sizes is a must-have  for any hostess.
Get the look:
Gold flatware DvF via Neiman Marcus | Gold confetti tumblers Dwell Studio | Salt and pepper shakers Jonathan Adler | Tidbit plates - Kate Spade | Leopard print salad plates - Homegoods | White china dinner plates - Lenox  | Club dish vintage Lenox - xo Manvi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top