This week's favorite room is a Pinterest find. I was drawn in by the rich mocha color of the walls which is very similar to the color I've used in my own living room, dining room, and family room. I also love the fantastic mix of furniture. It takes a real talent, in this case James Michael Howard, to make pieces in so many varying shapes and styles look so cohesive. The result is a space that looks completely layered and chic. While each piece would look amazing on its own, they look even better together. Which piece is your favorite? I am partial to the stylish brown and white chair and the mirrored coffee table. I love that the chevron upholstery has a more ethnic look than a typical zig zag pattern.
Thank you all so much for your incredible outpouring of support this week as I announced that I was launching my new interior design and brand consulting business! I really appreciate all of your kind words, both here on LDV as well as on the Style Me Pretty Living Home Tour and "Behind the Blog" features. Have a wonderful weekend!
{Image via At Home at Arkansas}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top