navy connaught

{Suite at The Connaught Hotel in London Designed by David Collins}

There is something so luxurious and glamorous about velvet, especially in rich colors like navy. Of course, my obsession with blue still has a firm hold on me, so my obsession du jour is the thought of a sumptuous navy sofa. Luckily, we just ordered a custom pair of English Roll Arm sofas in navy velvet for my client’s family room! I am so excited for them to arrive. The beauty of navy is that it acts as both a pop of color and an anchoring neutral. Do you think you would ever go for a bold-colored sofa, specifically a navy one?

navy aerin {Aerin Lauder’s Southampton Home}

navy satc {Carrie and Big’s Apartment in the Sex and the City Movie}

navy elle decor {Glamorous London Townhouse via ELLE DECOR}

navy domino {A Playful, Regency-Inspired Space by Miles Redd via Domino}

navy tommy smthe {Classic and Tailored by Tommy Smythe via Canadian House and Home}

navy unknown {I love this room and the combination of pillows, but unfortunately, I don’t know the original source.}

navy masculine {Warm, Tailored Masculine Study}

navy mario grauso hb {Mario Grauso’s Chic Apartment via Harper’s Bazaar}

navy modern {I’m not typically a fan of sectionals, but I love the bold, modern mix of colors and design elements in this room.}

navy shelves {The navy sofa acts as an anchor in this very colorful room.}

navy ad {What could be more luxurious than navy lacquered walls and a tufted navy velvet sofa?}

Signature-3

{Images via Pinterest}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top