Snip20130904_155

{Gwyneth Paltrow in the Perfect Outfit for Sightseeing in London—naturally!}

It has been quite a hectic week trying to check everything off of my to-do list so that I can actually enjoy my vacation when we head to London on Saturday. If I get through everything by tomorrow afternoon, I think a vacation (and a cocktail) will definitely be in order. I am really looking forward to spending time with my husband in one of our favorite cities in the world and I know that we are both looking forward to the cool weather. As I am writing this, the temperature in Houston is 101 degrees. Luckily, the forecast for London calls for highs in the high 60s and lows in the 50s, so it will be great weather for sightseeing. Now I am just hoping that the rain chances will drop. We were so lucky on our first trip to London. The weather was sunny and gorgeous the whole time. I don’t know if we’ll be so lucky the second time, so I’m making sure to pack an umbrella, trench coat, and riding boots which are chic and comfortable for walking all day and will shield me from the rain if necessary. Because of the weather and the fact that I won’t be seeing crisp fall weather at home for quite some time, I am planning to pack jackets, suede booties, and clothes that I can wear in layers as the weather changes throughout the day. Luckily, I found some fabulous things last week at A Bientot for my trip. Now, I just have to think about how I’m going to put it all together.  Here’s a little of my outfit inspiration.

layers {Chic Layers—I’d wear my suede booties instead of sandals.}

preppy{A Preppy, Cozy Look}

olivia anorak

{Olivia Palermo’s look is at once polished and relaxed. What could be better for vacation?}

gwyneth cameron

{Gwyneth and Cameron Rocking Layers and Suede Booties}

motojacket

{I’d like this delicious leather motorcycle jacket in my closet STAT! Please and thank you.}

miranda

{Miranda Kerr always looks perfectly polished. I love her jacket.}

michelle       {Michelle Williams in a chic Burberry trench coat, black skinny trousers, and Charlotte Olympia Flats}

Snip20130904_168

Snip20130904_169

Snip20130904_170

Snip20130904_171

Snip20130904_172   

{ 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 }

Any suggestions on what I should or should not pack?

Signature-3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top