Happy Valentine's Day! We have been having a wonderful time in Napa and will be heading to San Francisco today. In honor of our trip, I wanted to feature an interior designer from the Bay Area today, so this beautiful living room was designed by my friend and fellow blogger and designer, Grant K. Gibson. I was immediately drawn in by the glamorous space featuring pretty jewel tones and gold accents against a neutral backdrop. While the more significantly sized pieces--the rug and sofa are grey, they are far from boring. The rug features a large-scaled Greek key pattern and the sofa has beautiful tufting detail. I love mixing bold patterns and infusing rooms with a pop of color, so my eye is also drawn to the beautiful, peacock blue slipper chairs and tiger print ottomans.

{I love the sophisticated mix that Grant created in this room. He selected several patterns, but because he was mindful of their scale, everything works together beautifully and none of them overpower the others.}

{A Shot of the Details including the Chic Greek Key Lucite Cocktail Table}


{Image Source: Grant K. Gibson}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top