Pinned Image

{One of the original Ikea Hacks I ever came across, this RAST nightstand makeover is classic and elegant.}

I’ll admit, I’m not a very handy or crafty person, but I do love a good bargain, especially when high style can be obtained for a low price. I’ve seen these Ikea Hacks floating around for a while and I finally decided to round-up some of my favorites. I am dying to pick up a RAST nightstand, Lack Side Table, and maybe even a MALM console table and try these hacks out myself—with the help of my talented and super handy hubby of course!

{This RAST transformation is definitely one of my favorite Ikea Hacks. A Dorothy Draper look on a budget? Love it!}

Pinned Image

{The RAST Dresser underwent a Campaign-style makeover as seen on Little Green Notebook.}

Pinned Image

{This basic Ikea LACK received a chic makeover thanks to some nailheads, some glue, and a patient do-it-yourselfer.}

Pinned Image

{Corbetts from Home Depot, Wood Filler, Glue, and Paint morphed this $7.99 LACK Side Table into a fabulous, Moroccan-inspired piece for next to nothing!

Pinned Image

{This hack via Christine of Bijou and Boheme is simple, yet awesome. She transformed a $60 KLUBBO coffee table into a stylish, modern piece with a little gold leaf!}

budget-decor-christine-dovey.jpg

{Also from Christine and Bijou and Boheme, this Ikea MALM console table received an ultra-glamorous makeover when it was covered in gold leaf. Sheer genius!}

Pinned Image

{A Pair of EDLAND Chests get a Hollywood Regency Makeover Courtesy of Alison at My Little Happy Place.}

{Armed with some Greek key overlays and some gold paint, Amanda Carol completely transformed this Ikea MALM Dresser.}

 

Have you tried any Ikea hacks around your own home? Which of the projects in this post are you most impressed by?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top