{Tate Perching on the Sofa}

Today is my sweet pup, Tate's third birthday! It's hard to believe that three years have passed since we adopted him. Time really flies! Tate has taught me so much. He has shown me the meaning of unconditional love, patience, and loyalty. Tate has brought so much joy to our entire family. I feel so blessed to have this little guy. I grew up being completely afraid of dogs and was aloof and indifferent about most animals before he came into our lives. How things have changed! Tate changed my life in a way-- I love dogs and all animals so much now and can't bear to think of what life would be like without my "puppy son". My life has become so much richer now that I have experienced a dog's love. It's unlike anything else. He is our unwavering, fiercely loyal, and incredibly sweet companion. Happy Birthday, Tate! You are the best dog anyone could hope for.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top