{I want this exact piece hanging over my couch!  The black paint spatters are perfection!}
 
Hello Loves!!!  Vanessa Stern here from Vanessa & Valentine.  I feel like it's been forever since I last posted and this is an especially crazy week for me!  We are moving (literally a block away from where we live now in Brentwood) to a much bigger place and I have been scheming, daydreaming and planning on how I am going to decorate it.  I am completely obsessed with all things black and white (and have been forever) that I've decided I'm going to go all the way with this palette.  I'll mix in a lot of neutrals, gold accents, and faux fur textures to break up the monotony.  The ceilings are really high and there will be a ton more wall space, which got me thinking....it's time to break out my acrylic paints, brushes, and buy some canvas to stretch and get back to my painting roots.  Here are a few pieces that are completely inspiring me and pretty easy to recreate...
I love all the white with little furry accents and the contrasting bursts of black.  This piece is so simple and stunning!
I'm dying over this piece, love the circular shape and the way the paint drips just so...
Light gray walls and a bold black piece with lots of suzani prints and muted tones.  It's so lived in and so utterly stylish at the same time.
Beautiful abstract black and white with lots of yellow and green.  This room is so fun!
OMG love all this framed art with lots of gold accents and the zebra!!!
Ok, the scale of this one is killer!!!  By far, my favorite!
This room is basically the inspiration for my new place, it's just really stunning and perfect, 'nuff said!
Simple and beautiful
If I was to add a touch of color, this would be the way I'd do it!
 
Do you like all black and white interiors?
 
See you next time and show me some blog love here!!!
 
Xo,
Vanessa
 
images via Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top