Suzie: Carlyle Designs - Glam office with black desk, white orchids in gold vase, black & gold ...

This week’s “Fabulous Room” is a glamorous, layered office by Jordan Carlyle Designs. I have been feeling quite inspired lately and have so many ideas on my mind that I have been gravitating towards chic work spaces over the past few days. Our building at work is nice and all, but it has a very corporate, cookie-cutter aesthetic overall. I do my best by accessorizing as much as I can! I must admit, I sometimes dream of one day having a truly fabulous office such as this one. I love the touches of drama throughout. From the gorgeous portrait behind the desk to the black inspiration wall in front of it (image below). In addition, I love the brass accents, such as the glam, retro planter selected for the classic orchid and the fabulous Goodman Pendant, which I waxed poetic about recently. The styling on the desk is different in these two images, but you’ll find that Carlyle has selected some very interesting pieces, creating a layered, polished look. I love it!

click to view full size

Have a great weekend!

{Images via Jordan Carlyle Designs}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top