Hallie 1

Since my husband and I are currently in an apartment, it was easy to pick my favorite room. We spend the majority of our time in our living area and dining area that are open to one another. We eat, entertain, study (my husband is getting close to finishing law school) and most importantly, relax in here! The photo above shows our entry looking towards the dining area. The lucite stool was found at an estate sale and is covered in Brunschwig & Fils' Chevron Bar Silk Warp Print and the two photographs are by past Savannah College of Art & Design graduates.

Hallie 2

This is a view of how our dining area usually looks. The folding screen was purchased at Antique Avenue in Oklahoma City, and I repainted it dove grey and white. The set of four black & white etchings was purchased at one of my favorite antique stores in San Francisco, Past Perfect. I framed them in Pottery Barn's black gallery frames.

Hallie 3

This is a close up of my lucite chandelier- a recent find from The Guild Shop in Houston.

Hallie 4

A View of the Dining Area Looking Back Towards the Entry

Hallie 5

A View of the table Set for a Dinner Party with our China and my Grandmother's Flatware and Glassware

Hallie 6

A close up of the place setting. I love using hot pink roses (or peonies) for the centerpiece with our salad plate- Herend's Queen Victoria pattern.

Hallie 7

This is a view of our living room where many a movie have been watched!

Hallie 8

I've reupholstered my lucite ottoman in Christopher Farr Cloth's outdoor Belfour pattern. I've realized how great outdoor fabrics are when you have a messy husband! The brass side table is from Peddler Jim's Antiques in Savannah. I squeezed it home in my suitcase on a recent trip to Georgia!

Hallie 9

This is a close up view of my collection of gold and white pottery from Jonathan Adler and Waylande Gregory. The gold and white cigar ashtray was my grandfather's.

Hallie 10

We love to use this chest as an impromptu bar when we entertain. It's so easy to set up with a bit of ice and glassware!

Hallie 11

This is a close up view of monogrammed cocktail napkins from The Monogram Market in Houston. The monogram was designed by Number Four Eleven in Savannah. You can also see my almost empty bottle of St. Germain liqueur in the background...perfect for cocktails!

 

Hey, everyone! This is Paloma. Isn’t Hallie’s favorite space fabulous? Hallie is one of the chicest people I know which is clearly reflected in every square inch of her home. I posted a tour of her stylish home a couple of years ago, so if you’d like to see more of Hallie’s stunning home, click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top