P1090191
{Banquet Atelier & Workshop}

Hello, lovelies! I hope you had a fabulous Labor Day weekend. Unfortunately, I've been fighting off a cold that has been sticking around since I returned from New York, so it was wonderful to have an extra day of rest this weekend. Cold aside, I am super excited to debut a brand new look for La Dolce Vita today! LDV contributor and graphic designer extraordinaire, Kelly of Fabulous K spruced the blog up giving it a fresh, polished update.  I love it and hope you will, too!

I was so glad to hear that you’ve enjoyed the first two recaps of my time at the New York International Gift Fair. In the first installment, I focused on furniture, while the second installment focused more on textiles. This time around, we’ll take a look at some of my favorite stationery and accessories from the show.
P1090189
{I fell in love with the amazing prints by Banquet Atelier & Workshop. I absolutely adore the use of saturated colors and the vintage vibe in their prints and stationery.}
P1090188
{These cards by Banquet are beautiful in their simplicity.}
P1090144
{The Two’s Company booth was one of the best I saw at the show. The massive booth was beautifully merchandised and the staff were very helpful. They really know what they’re doing when it comes to exhibiting at a trade show! The booth was divided into spaces that fit certain themes. My favorite was this equestrian-inspired space. It has a very Ralph Lauren vibe.}
P1090143
{More Equestrian-Inspired Accessories at Two’s Company}
P1090140
{I loved this marble and brass sculpture at Two’s Company.}
P1090218
{Plat du Jour doesn’t have a website yet, but they are purveyor’s of these chic paper placemats. They come in pads of 50 and are perfect for adding a little style to the table without the fuss. I love the pagoda and ikat patterns!}
P1090133
{I’m obsessed with Gigi New York, Graphic Image’s super stylish sister company. I have several pieces from the collection thanks to Gigi and A Bientot, so I was thrilled to visit their booth and see all of their pieces in person.}
P1090132
{I loved these chic new suede pieces for fall.}
P1090135
{The colors in the Gigi New York collection are so vibrant and the shapes are all so chic. They’re perfect! I also love that their items can be monogrammed.}
P1090158
{Rume had some great recyclable shopping bags. I love the fretwork on the ones shown above.}
P1090155
{Clearly, the people at the Rume booth knew I’d be coming by because the “I Pack Heavy” luggage tag definitely applies to me!}
P1090152
{Wolf Designs, a European watch and jewelry box maker had these fun lacquered boxes with designs inspired by patterns and colors from the 1970s.}
P1090153
{A Close-Up of the Boxes in Wolf Designs 1970 Collection}
P1090099
{Robyn Brooks’ accessory collection includes chic silhouettes in luxe materials like python, shagreen, and natural cork.}
P1090103
{I flipped for these cork accessories at Robyn Brooks!}
P1090101
{Fun Colorful Accents from the Robyn Brooks Collection}


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top