PUBLIC CHICAGO LOBBY <a class='fancy_button_light sharebox-open' href='#' data-shareimage='07_27_V1a.jpg' data-leftoffset='-310'>share</a>

{The Beautiful Lobby at PUBLIC Chicago}

I’m not quite sure why, but I have never been to Chicago. I am always hearing about what a fabulous city it is from the shopping and dining to the art and architecture. It is definitely on my list of places to visit. Last night, I was browsing Jetsetter while looking for hotels in California for an upcoming trip when I stopped dead in my tracks upon spotting a fabulous deal at the gorgeous Ian Schraeger-conceived, PUBLIC hotel in Chicago. The interiors are absolutely stunning—chic and polished,with a sexy, inviting edge. As if that weren’t enticing enough, they are running a deal for $95 per night through Jetsetter. I could hardly believe it and then I was reminded of how cold Chicago is in February and March. So, I probably won’t be taking advantage of the unbelievable rate, but you can count on me staying at PUBLIC when I finally make it to Chicago! PUBLIC boasts 285 spacious rooms decorated in a minimal “no color” color palette, a Jean-Georges Vongerichten restaurant housed in Chicago’s famous Pump Room, and a broad range of customized guest services. All of that is icing on the cake for me as this is exactly the type of boutique hotel I love—chic interiors, attentive service, and luxurious details.

LIVING ROOM <a class='fancy_button_light sharebox-open' href='#' data-shareimage='11_17_V1a.jpg' data-leftoffset='-310'>share</a>

{The Lobby-Adjacent Living Room: The design reminds me of both a chic South African villa and a stylish Milanese apartment.}

LIBRARY <a class='fancy_button_light sharebox-open' href='#' data-shareimage='10_10_V1a.jpg' data-leftoffset='-310'>share</a>

{The cozy Library looks like a great place for sharing drinks and conversation.}

LIBRARY BAR <a class='fancy_button_light sharebox-open' href='#' data-shareimage='19_16_V1.jpg' data-leftoffset='-310'>share</a>

{Library Bar}

PUMP ROOM <a class='fancy_button_light sharebox-open' href='#' data-shareimage='13_08_V1a.jpg' data-leftoffset='-310'>share</a>

{Pump Room Restaurant—I mean, seriously. How amazing are these light fixtures? Talk about making a statement!}

PUMP ROOM BAR <a class='fancy_button_light sharebox-open' href='#' data-shareimage='21_14_V1a.jpg' data-leftoffset='-310'>share</a>

{I love the sleek minimalism of the Pump Room Bar.}

PUMP ROOM <a class='fancy_button_light sharebox-open' href='#' data-shareimage='03a_01_V1.jpg' data-leftoffset='-310'>share</a>

{A Close-up of the Amazing Orb Fixtures}

SUN ROOM <a class='fancy_button_light sharebox-open' href='#' data-shareimage='Sun-room_650x487.jpg' data-leftoffset='-310'>share</a>

{If you’d prefer not to take your breakfast in bed, the Sun Room looks like a chic place to start the day.}

GUEST ROOM <a class='fancy_button_light sharebox-open' href='#' data-shareimage='08_Night_RGB_HR2.jpg' data-leftoffset='-310'>share</a>

{Speaking of chic, how fabulous is this guestroom? I love the linens, minimal furnishings, and Serge Mouille-inspired sconces.}

GUEST ROOM <a class='fancy_button_light sharebox-open' href='#' data-shareimage='Rose-Full.jpg' data-leftoffset='-310'>share</a>

{Bedside Detail}

GUEST ROOM DESK <a class='fancy_button_light sharebox-open' href='#' data-shareimage='04_13_V2_RGB_HR1.jpg' data-leftoffset='-310'>share</a>

{While I am usually more of a maximalist, I must be having a major minimalist moment because these interiors are really resonating with me. I love every last detail. The wishbone chair, fur throw, and clean lines of the desk look fabulous together.}

GUEST ROOM <a class='fancy_button_light sharebox-open' href='#' data-shareimage='Double_650x487.jpg' data-leftoffset='-310'>share</a>

{Guestroom with Double Beds}

FRANK SINATRA SUITE <a class='fancy_button_light sharebox-open' href='#' data-shareimage='suite_650x487.jpg' data-leftoffset='-310'>share</a>

{The Frank Sinatra Suite is giving major Miami style. I’m sure that must be a welcome sight at the height of the Chicago winter.}

LIZ TAYLOR SUITE <a class='fancy_button_light sharebox-open' href='#' data-shareimage='Liz-Taylor-Suite_650x487.jpg' data-leftoffset='-310'>share</a>

{The romantic Liz Taylor Suite}

What element of PUBLIC is most appealing to you?

{All Images via PUBLIC Chicago}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top