ec971d3a37bebb3fbdf3995fd2ca77a6[1]

{This powder bath by Melissa Warner Rothblum of Massucco Warner Miller featuring a marble washstand, Scalamandre’s fabulous zebra wallpaper, and Alexa Hampton’s Ginger Sconces is an all-time favorite of mine.}

The longer Fabian and I have lived in our home, the more we love it. I am currently working on a few design projects around the house and promise to share photos soon. Our house has been really great for us. We have four bedrooms and plenty of space, but I only have two full baths. The thing I constantly find myself wishing for is a little powder room that I can go to town on design-wise. I wish I had a tiny little bath that I could dress up in a fabulous wallpaper combined with a gorgeous mirror, classic sink, and some beautiful lighting, of course. While I gravitate most towards the stunning powder bath above—I just want an excuse to use Scalamandre’s iconic zebra wallpaper, I love all of the powder baths in this round-up.

9ef424e668026eb19e28bf0e10135b33[1]

{I adore the bold, bohemian quality of this powder room. I would choose different light fixtures, but the wallpaper, matching drapes, classic sink, tile, and glamorous mirror are perfection. This feels like a little jewelbox.}

{This powder bath by Gluckstein Designs is glamorous and elegant.}

{By keeping everything mostly monotone, Tiffany Eastman creates drama in this pretty powder bath. The neutral palette allows each of the statement pieces to really stand out.}

click to view full size

{How amazing would it be to do a powder bath in this amazing ikat tile by New Ravenna Mosaics?}

{There are so many fun elements in this powder bath from the red campaign wash sink stand to the Venetian mirror and patterned wallpaper! | Image via Houzz}

{This powder bath via ELLE DÉCOR has stunning bones going for it. I personally love a good chocolate brown paint. When you find the right shade, it can looks so rich. Of course, the lacquered door is fabulous, though there probably isn’t much privacy as a result. I am a little confused by the teeny tiny lantern and the sconce hung at ceiling level right next to it. Other than that, this space is a true classic!}

Which of these powder baths is your favorite? Is there a specific type of room you wish you had in your own house?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top