I always say that the best spaces are those that feel layered over time. I also often find myself thinking that Spanish designers are masters of this very special trait, so I wasn’t all that surprised to come across this beautiful home by Cristina Lopez Alonso as featured in Nuevo Estilo. While the entire home is stylish and vibrant, it was the living room that really captured my attention. The composition of the space (I am a sucker for symmetry!), mix of textures, patterns, and styles comes together in such an effortless way. The result is ultra-chic and feels so personal. Notice how many different styles of seating and tables coexist in just one room, yet it all works so well.

{I love the zebra ottoman, the thick door moldings, and the fabulous brass lamp.}

{The dining room is decidedly more muted and streamlined.}

{The breakfast room features the same eclectic style found throughout the rest of the home with its mix of furniture styles to create a truly unique look.}

{I like the way the designer used a chaise as opposed to a traditional bench at the foot of the bed. The use of accessories and color add warmth to the clean lines of the space.}

Which room is your favorite?

{Images via Nuevo Estilo}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top