{Thomas Britt’s Dramatic Living Room via New York Social Diary}
 
I am a very visual person by nature. I'm pretty sure you are too, if you read design blogs. Lately, I've been drawn to certain colors more than ever before-- one of which is indigo. People often attribute the color blue to depression, but I couldn't disagree more when it comes to certain hues, especially indigo. I can't get enough of this beautifully saturated shade of blue.
 
{Gorgeous Indigo Lacquered Walls in a Room by Miles Redd}
{Indigo Chest, Rug, and Blue Ikat in a Chic Room by Miles Redd}
{Mary McDonald’s Glamorous Blue Bedroom}
{Pierre Soulages, Composition, 1988}
{Cobalt Blue Birkin}
{Peter Som Resort 2013}
{Tory Burch in an Indigo Skirt from her New Collection}

image
image
image


 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top