bath mark williams

I’m currently in the midst of working on a few different bathroom designs for clients, so naturally, I have beautiful bath spaces on my mind. When I came across this gorgeous bathroom by Mark Williams Design on Pinterest, I stepped dead in my tracks. I love the creative use of three different marble tile patterns. While this could have easily looked a little too “busy”, it works beautifully in this bathroom. I also love this bathtub alcove. It is perfectly framed by the window and arched ceiling.

While I love and embrace color, I tend to use restraint with it when it comes to kitchens and master baths. These spaces should be classic and timeless, while one can have a little more fun in guest bathrooms and kids’ baths. So of course, I love that this bathroom is nearly all white—except for the pale turquoise cabinets which are a lovely addition.

Snip20131112_52 {I typically loathe all of the random niches and cut-outs that builders like to put all over new houses, but the niches on either side of the bathtub nook are done so well. I love that the sconces are mounted on top of mirrors. It adds an unexpected dose of glamour.}

Snip20131112_53 {A View of the Full Space}

bath mark williams4

{So  Details to Love: Mirror-Mounted Sconces and Loads of Beautiful Tile}

bath mark williams5

{The Pale Turquoise Cabinets}

bath mark williams6     {I love the large marble tiles used in the shower. I am planning to use them in an upcoming project!}

 

Signature-3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top