{Cinco Powell Totes, Tassels, and Other Chic Finds at A Bientot}

I hope you'll join me at my favorite Houston boutique, A Bientot for a trunk show featuring Cinco Powell this Thursday and Friday. I will personally be there on Thursday from 11:00 am until 2:00 pm, but the trunk show will be going on all day Thursday and Friday. As most of my fellow Houstonians know, A Bientot is full of stylish treasures for yourself and everyone on your gift list this holiday season. Cinco Powell is a super chic line I was introduced to around this time last year. The line was founded in 2012 by Lobi Powell and Brooke Zimmerman, a bi-coastal duo with a passion for fashion and self-expression. Looking to stand out in a sea of handbags, Cinco Powell provides many customization options-- choose the color of your tote, the color of your tassel, and have your tag engraved in your choice of color and font. The whole line is tres chic and I am completely obsessed with their perfect tassels! The best part is that any orders placed for Cinco Powell items will definitely be shipped in time for Christmas.
{Please join us this Thursday and Friday at A Bientot for a showing of Cinco Powell and Same Sky, a line of jewelry providing jobs around the globe to women struggling with poverty.}

{My Cinco Powell Tote -- I chose the black one, naturally!}

{A Close-Up of my Tag and Tan Tassel}

{This summer, I received a trio of new tassels. They come in so many beautiful colors!}

Mark your calendars and be sure to stop by A Bientot this Thursday and Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top