Pinned Image

Today, I am head over heels for this effortlessly chic summer look I spotted on Pinterest. The outfit is polished and luxe, so I was completely shocked and amazed when I clicked through to this stylish girl’s blog to learn that the entire look was purchased from high street stores like Zara, H&M, and Primark. Her look from head to toe cost 69 Euros! That’s $85 U.S. dollars, dear friends. Just as having money doesn’t buy good taste, I also know that it’s definitely possible to look pretty darn fabulous on a budget and Spanish blogger, By Kuka has really knocked that concept out of the park. Isn’t this look fabulous?

{Kuka takes Cheap + Chic to a New Level}image

 

{P.S. A huge, heartfelt thanks goes out to the team at Rue who featured me along with my friend and fellow Houstonian, Lauren Haskett of Material Girls in the “Blogger Side by Side” feature in the new Texas issue that just went live. Be sure to check it out. The issue is fantastic!}

{Image Source}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top