P1090013

As I mentioned last week, I am very glad that I had the opportunity to experience the New York International Gift Fair.  While I felt that a lot of what was on display has been around for a while and there were a lot of common themes, there were certain booths that were both refreshing and inspiring. If I’d had a reseller’s tax ID, I think I could have done some serious damage at the show. I will be sharing my favorites over the course of a few posts—there is A LOT to see! Today, I am sharing my first round of favorite finds.

P1090012

{The Oomph booth was one of my favorites. I love their chic and cheerful line and the booth itself was delightful. The space was well-merchandised and everyone there was so friendly.}

P1090015

{I love Oomph’s new mirrors and lanterns. The console table and skirted ottoman are pretty fabulous as well!}

P1090017

{Oomph’s Signature Tables in Fun Shapes and Colors}

P1090001

{Bungalow5 had some great pieces as well. The color blue played heavily into their inspiration for fall. This high-gloss blue chest makes a pretty strong statement.}

P1090004

{I loved these Pagoda lanterns.}

P1090006

{Lots of Bamboo-Inspired Pieces at Bungalow5—I love the desk!}

P1090034

{Designer, Kathryn McCoy’s background in fashion inspired her to use gemstones and minerals in her gorgeous line of accessories. Naturally, I was most drawn to her lamps.}

P1090032

{These lamps were the perfect size and they look fantastic with oversized shades. Which one would you opt for?}

P1090053

{I really enjoyed the Madegoods booth. Everyone was super friendly and they had so many fabulous, statement-making pieces featuring innovative materials. I love the Hollywood Regency vibe of the vignette. It feels very Kelly Wearstler, doesn’t it?}

P1090048

{Madegoods had a lot of items that used cool materials such as these little table made from petrified wood encased in Lucite. They also had glazed zinc which gives a more polished touch to industrial-inspired pieces.}P1090060

{Design Legacy has a huge booth filled with covetable pieces, including this fabulous Lucite chair. Notice how thick the side panels are. It’s insane! I also love the peacock blue hue on the walls along with the pair of abstract paintings.}

P1090062

{I like this new take on the Saarinen Tulip Table as well as the chrome chair with Greek Key detail.}

P1090064

{A Stunning Secretary at Design Legacy}

P1090065

{A Beautiful Abstract Painting Encased in Lucite at Design Legacy}

P1090059

{Blue and Chinoiserie-inspired designs were a huge trend at the show as demonstrated by this pillow display at Design Legacy. In my mind, these items are classics, but they are definitely having a resurgence in popularity.}

P1090083

{Mr. Brown is Julian Chichester’s sister company with a bit of a younger, cooler slant. They had some cool lighting options, like these globe pendants as well as many quatrefoil details.}

P1090084

{I love this oversized quatrefoil mirror.}

P1090077

{Marble and Gilded Iron Quatrefoil Nesting Tables—Love them!}

P1090097

{Bliss Studio also had their own version of a quatrefoil mirror as well as this amazing nailhead-studded dresser.}

Which booth or item from this NYIGF round-up speaks to you the most? Did you spot a piece you’d love for your own home?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top