I am super excited to share today’s “Dream Home” with you as it comes from one of the most stylish bloggers I’ve encountered, Sue De Chiara from The Zhush. I am in love with this “Dream Home” as it is nothing short of spectacular! Enjoy!
 
Welcome to the beach!
Hi! Sue from The Zhush here!  I'm so excited to be a part of this great "Dream House" series.  Letting my imagination run wild on one of my favorite topics for one of my favorite blogs, has been so much fun.  When Paloma asked me to participate, I knew exactly where to go for my inspiration...directly to the portfolios of some of my all time favorite architects and designers, Haynes-Roberts, Amanda Nisbet and Martensen Jones. 

My dream home would have to be a beach house...all light and airy, with high ceilings and incredible water views.  An all white state of the art kitchen would be a must, as would designer closets larger than my first studio apartment.  Hope you enjoy my little shelter fantasy here!
total. dream. kitchen.
Monster size living room meets killer water views
Dining room details: cool floors, amazing beams, + since it's a dream, my chairs have wings!
Mr. Zhush's study: uber warm and manly with the coolest sputnik
My study! All light and full of books and cool beachy artifacts
Master Bedroom:  Cool and cozy with great art and a fireplace
My son's room, cute...but not too cute and CLEAN
Oldest daughter's room: also clean!!! (what a dream!)
My purple loving younger daughter's room
The purple fantasy continues right into the guest bedroom suite
Of course the dream doesn't end here, it goes on and on...complete with wine cellar, home theatre, crafts room, play room, billiards room...you name it, I've probably dreamed it!  Thanks again Paloma!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top