Today, we welcome a new contributor to La Dolce Vita! Kelly, of the blog and stylish graphic design studio, Fabulous K will be guest posting once a month with a series on color, aptly named “Color Dose”. Today, we start off with the ever-chic hue of orange. Welcome to the LDV team, Kelly!

Fabulous K

There used to be a time when my decor predominately consisted of white and gray. I've always adored color, it just wasn't something I incorporated into my own home very much.  There's no doubt that adding little pops of color to a space can completely change the look and feel, but some find it a bit intimidating. I've found that adding a colorful accessory, small or large, is a great way to start. As a contributor here at La Dolce Vita, my goal is to share accessories that can be added to your home for a dose of happy color. Right now, I am really loving orange hues, which feels modern and pairs well with neutrals.

inspiration images: left / right

SHOP: (1) Jill Rosenwald Plimpton Flame Oval Lamp in Tangerine,  (2) Furbish Orange Capiz Lotus, (3) Shop | Ten | 25 Orange and Ivory Zig Zag Pillow, (4) Anthropologie Henri Dining Chair, (5) Caitlin Wilson Interiors Tangerine Lotus Pillow (6) Zhush Orange and Gold Greek Key Box, (7) Jonathan Adler Zebra Rug

Now tell me, does color intimidate you or do you embrace it?
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top