Pinned Image

{Olivia Palermo looking amazing as usual! I love her sweater, the fact that she belted her blouse underneath it, and her gorgeous leopard pumps.}

Lately, I have found a wave of fashion inspiration on Pinterest. Go figure! That site is majorly addictive. I love it when I’m in need of any type of inspiration and actually find that spending a few minutes on it can be so relaxing. In the past couple of weeks, I’ve added these images to my “Fashion Files” board and can’t get these fabulous looks out of my head. I will definitely be trying my own incarnation of these styles very soon!

Pinned Image

{Rosie Huntingdon Whitley’s Chic Camel and Black Travel Ensemble}

Pinned Image

{Preppy Palette and Fabulous Accessories}

Pinned Image

{This combination of leopard and Kelly green is pretty major!}

Pinned Image

{Could this woman be any chicer?}

Pinned Image

{I could live in this outfit and just change up the jewelry and shoes everyday. I love that it’s the perfect, polished canvas for beautiful accessories.}

Which of these looks is your favorite?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top