We’re lucky to have some fabulous sponsors here at La Dolce Vita! Among them, is the Dallas-based Shop Ten 25, a retail shop filled with all kinds of stylish home décor goodies. Proprietress, Abbe Fenimore  also has an  interior design firm, Studio Ten 25, and much of the amazing style she creates for her clients is carried over into the shop. While checking out the New Items on the Shop Ten 25 website, I came across some finds I just knew I had to share with you!

Geo Tile Pillow

{Super Chic Geo Tiles Pillow in Cream, Black, and Gold}

Hoot Owl Pillow

{Charming Hoot Owl Pillow}

Yellow Honeycomb Pillow

{Bold, Geometric Yellow Honeycomb Pillow}

{Set of Two Glamorous White Scarsdale Dining Chairs}

Mary Lee - True

{“True” Abstract Painting by Austin-based artist, Mary Lee}

Cast Aluminum Horse Sculpture

{Cast Aluminum Horse Sculpture}

{I’m not sure that I’ll ever tire of Bamboo details. I love this mirror!}

 

For more chic finds, visit Shop Ten 25.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top