image {There are few things I love as much as a white house with black shutters.}
I don’t think I will ever tire of black and white. There isn’t anything more basic or beautiful to me than a well-done composition of black and white whether it is in fashion or decor. As much as I love to embrace color, sometimes it just feels good to get back to basics and nowhere does this ring more true than in beautiful architecture. I dream of one day owning a beautiful white brick house with black shutters. Timeless, elegant, and classic, black and white is always right!
image {A Charming Entrance by Arentz Landscape Architects}
Snip20130722_35 {Aerin Lauder’s Home in The Hamptons | Photo by Stacey Bewkes of Quintessence}
Snip20130722_38
{An Elegant London Townhouse}
Snip20130722_39 {Jan Showers’ Gorgeous Dallas Home}
Snip20130722_41 {A Classic Black and White Home via Southern Living}
Snip20130722_33 {Chic Black and White Awnings and Stripes at Katie Scott’s Old House}
image {Black and White Poolside}
Snip20130722_37{Poolside at Tory Burch’s Home}
Snip20130722_40
{I never thought I’d describe a garage as chic, but the proof is in the pudding!}
Signature-3
{Images via Pinterest}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top