image In true designer form, as soon as I finished decorating my house to have it photographed for my website and the SMP Living feature, I was itching to start over again! I have already identified several things within my home that I am ready to update. I am usually very decisive when making decisions for clients, but this has proven to be much more difficult when picking things out for myself, at least when it comes to certain pieces. Case in point: the Extra Large Hicks Pendant from Circa Lighting that hangs over my breakfast table. It’s a bold, statement-making piece and while I still love it, it’s become so popular, that I think I may be ready to give something else a try. What do you think?

image

{I have also toyed with the idea of replacing our simple wood table with a white marble-topped Eero Saarinen Tulip Table. I was this close to ordering it but it wouldn’t have made it in time for the shoot and it’s been on the back burner ever since.}

image

{View from Family Room towards Breakfast Room}

I have narrowed it down to two options:

 

image

{Option 1: I have loved this Choros Chandelier by Barry Goralnick since it was introduced last year. The contrast of the Aged Iron and Antique Brass is beautiful while the shape is so organic and really makes a statement.}

image

{Option 2: I also love the elegant simplicity and clean, open lines of the Darlana Lantern in Gilded Iron. It is a chic piece that lends itself beautifully to any style space.}

Please help me choose! Should I go for one of these options or stick with the Hicks?

Signature-3

If you’d like help transforming your house into a home you love, contact me about my design services.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top