Hi everyone! Arianna here of Arianna Belle Organized Interiors. It's almost a brand new year (can you believe it?) and for many that means a new planner with fresh pages for jotting down plans, goals, to-do's etc. I'll be getting a 2012 refill for my pink leather Kate Spade organizer (pricey but one of those purchases I don't at all regret because I use it everyday and even after a few years it still looks great). If I didn't have a planner already, I'd be considering one of these stylish picks: 1- laurel denise planner, 2- tudor city large debra, 3- jonathan adler 17 month agenda, 4-bijou soho diary, 5- cavallini leather daily planner, 6- dozie bowtie pocket planner, 7- sarah pinto stripe weekly planner, 8- moleskine assorted month daily planner, 9-russell and hazel mini binder, 10- faux snakeskin vintage daily planner

Do you get a new planner each year, refill one you already own with new pages, or prefer to organize your life digitally?

'Til next time!

-Arianna

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top