Hello, lovelies! This week’s fabulous room comes from the home of Ashley Stark, Creative Director of her family’s company, Stark Carpet. Ashley’s gorgeous New York apartment is currently featured in ELLE DÉCOR and every last room is stunning. I particularly loved the glamorous foyer with it’s cool palette and mix of eclectic patterns, like the suzani rug and python covered bench. Of course, I love the gold and brass accents and interesting lighting. The foyer really sets the tone for the rest of the home which exudes eclectic glamour with a slight edge. To see the rest of Ashley’s fabulous home, pick up this month’s ELLE DÉCOR.

I will be heading home today after a fabulous couple of days in Los Angeles experiencing the Maison de Luxe showhouse at Greystone in Beverly Hills. A big thanks to the amazing team at Luxe Interiors + Design magazine for inviting me and sending me to Los Angeles for the festivities. I’ll have a full recap next week. Happy Friday!

{Image Credit: Eric Piasecki for ELLE DÉCOR}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top