BloggerSecretSanta A few weeks ago, the lovely Stefani of A Brooklyn Limestone invited me to participate in a Blogger Secret Santa Gift Exchange. I always love these sorts of things and was excited to participate! She rounded up a wonderful group of bloggers, all of whom will be sending their Secret Santa a couple of gifts in the holiday spirit.

P1080747

{On Friday, I arrived home from work to find a box with two lovely packages from my Secret Santa inside. I love that she chose craft paper and black hang tags for the wrapping!}

P1080754

{Once I unwrapped the pretty packaging, I was delighted by what I found inside: a trio of beautiful, sparkly silver ornaments and two super cute vases made to look like measuring cups. I love anything sparkly and unique vessels in which to arrange flowers, so these sweet gifts are right up my alley!}

P1080755

{One of the Ornaments Hanging from my Christmas Tree}

Thank you so much, Secret Santa! I love what you sent me. I am excited to find out who you are so that I can thank you.

The following bloggers are participating in the Secret Santa Gift Exchange. Check out their blogs to see what they received from their Santas this year!

4 men 1 lady
bryn alexandra
emily a clark
house of smiths
the inspired room
isabella and max rooms
la dolce vita
lovely little details
making it lovely
mustard seed interiors
pure style home
save the date 4 cupcakes
ten june
thrifty decor chick
you stir me
young house love

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top