(Totally inspired by this look for 2012!)
Happy Holidays LDV Readers!  Vanessa Stern here from Vanessa & Valentine.  With Christmas around the corner, I'm happy to say I've finished all my shopping for others, but can't help but daydream about what I really want to buy for myself!  I've been completely obsessed with this Chanel 2.55 Jumbo Bag since I tried one on at Bloomingdales a few months back and I literally melted at how utterly stunning the thing was!!!  Besides being totally out of my price range (yes it's gasp $4800 in lambskin) and totally impractical for a new working mom like me, I can't help but imagine owning one of these bad boys! (Yes, it's a total classic, I will own it for years, and it will never go out of style, like my justification??)
I'm not one for New Year's Resolutions, but I'm secretly determined to continue working my ass off at work closing deals, so I can treat myself to my very own Chanel Bag in 2012!  Hey, we all need goals to keep us motivated and inspired, even if they are a little frivolous.       
Of course swooning over the gold hardware details.
I especially love how it looks worn everyday with a basic black and white striped tee and jeans a la Nicole Richie! 

Italian fashion blogger Chiara Ferragni rocks it so perfectly with a neon dress and stilettos. 
And I love how the chain can extend to wear it long or short.
Again Chiara wears hers with a much more conservative look and transitions perfectly!
Now gray with silver hardware is really quite lovely, but if I was going to drop that much I definitely would go with the classic black and gold. 
Lauren Conrad got hers!  Adorable with the red dress!
What do you think?  Totally worth it or total waste?  I would love to hear your thoughts!!!

Here's to health and happiness this holiday season and I wish you all the best!
 
xo,
 
Vanessa
 
images via Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top