I’m always eager to try new beauty products, whether it’s a new face cream, bronzer, or shampoo. I love it all! What can I say? I was raised by a mother who never left the house without make-up. I have followed suit and rarely go anywhere without having “my face on”. I’ve only been known to go out sans make-up when I’m en route to the spa for a facial or if I am having surgery. I believe in making the effort to pull oneself together each day-- I put on make-up and do my hair every day. I just feel better about myself when I am “done”. I’ve been wanting to mix up my routine lately so I’d love to know what your favorite beauty products are. What are your beauty must-haves? Why do you love them? Any advice for anti-aging products now that I’m 30? Which item(s) could you not live without?

{Image via Into the Gloss}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top