Pinned Image
{As Glam as it Gets: Mirrored Panels on the Walls, Gorgeous Lighting and Tilework, and Marble Washstands with Lucite Legs—Love it!}
I hope everyone had a great Fourth of July yesterday. I have to say, it felt strange having a day off in the middle of the week, but I'll take what I can get! I am currently obsessed with these glamorous bathrooms and have been dreaming of someday having a space like any one of these.They each have loads of marble, classic details, and graphic patterns or bold brass hardware, making for an ultra-glamorous look. Which is your favorite?
Pinned Image
{Designed by Jamie Herlzinger, this ultra-glamorous bath features the most amazing, graphic tile.}
Pinned Image
{What it must feel like to be on top of the world. One must feel like a million bucks starting the day out with this view.}
{Gorgeous, Timeless Combination of Marble, Crystal, and loads of Polished Nickel Hardware and Trim}
Pinned Image
{Delicious Combination of Marble and Brass Hardware}
Pinned Image
{I love the wallpaper used in this powder bath as well as the cool sink. I would have used a more glamorous mirror for juxtaposition against the sink, but I love it nonetheless. It looks like the map is an aerial view of Paris. Does anyone know who makes this wallcovering?}
Pinned Image
{I am seriously in love with the amazing bathroom Bailey McCarthy of Peppermint Bliss designed for her lucky husband. It’s so good!}

{Images via Pinterest unless Otherwise Noted}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top