megan winters2

Hi, friends! How has your week been? Mine has flown by and I’m pretty exhausted since I’ve been busy preparing for a weeklong photoshoot in New York for work starting next Monday. I’ve got a million things to do at the office today and a list about a mile long of errands and things to do this weekend before I leave. Naturally, I have work on the brain, which is why I am currently loving this fabulous studio belonging to Chicago interior designer, Megan Winters. The space is bright, super-organized, and colorful—the perfect space for a creative person to work in!

MW_Portfolio_ - 152

{This long island provides plenty of workspace as well as storage underneath. I really like the bright white and blue color palette. The lanterns above the island are pretty great, too!}megan winters

{This Bengal Bazaar-swathed area provides the perfect space for meeting with clients or having team lunches. At first glance, the triptych looked like a map, but upon closer inspection, I realized that it is actually a cool abstract print depicting a horse.}

Have a wonderful weekend!

{Images via Megan Winters}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top