Happy New Year LDV Readers!!!  It's Vanessa Stern from Vanessa & Valentine back with another installment of my new series all about color.  As my maternity leave is winding down (I return to work in 4 weeks = sad face) and the holidays are over, I've been tirelessly cleaning out my closet, donating things to friends and family, and researching some new styles for a fresh start to 2013.  After 2 pregnancies, my style (and body) have definitely changed.  British Racing Green (or as some call it Hunter, Emerald, Moss, or Forest) has become my new color obsession.  I keep finding myself drawn to this color so I wanted to share with all of you a few ways to incorporate it into your wardrobe and interiors.       
I recently purchased this Ralph Lauren Newbury Tote on sale at Macy's.  It's the perfect bag for work and to carry baby supplies since it's so roomy!!!  I highly recommend this bag to anyone and if you don't like green it comes in many more colors! 
I'm seriously wanting a green couch like the one Nicole Cohen used here...so regal and modern at the same time!
I had to include my favorite style icon Olivia Palermo in this chic ensemble mixing green, gray, and yellow.  I want that blazer!!!
Michelle Nussbaumer gets it just right with this beautiful green couch and walls.  I could live in this room!
These are my favorite Kendra Scott earrings when I want a little pop of green.  
Go bold with green walls and lots of black and white accents...
Sport some green jeans with a leopard belt...
Do like Ashley Whittaker and use green wallpaper in a bar nook...seriously in love with this space.
Throw a loose fitting flowy green blazer over some jeans...
Get a manicure in Butter's Racing Green and match it to your necklace...
 Add a green stripe down the side of white pants...
Kate Middleton looking prim and proper in a green coat...
...and my favorite dream car from the 80s, a convertible Jag in Racing Green.  See you next time!!!
Xo,
Vanessa
Find more inspiring images here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top