Hi La Dolce Vita readers, it's Lindsay from The Pursuit of Style and I'm back with another edition of Style Spotting. I don't know about you, but around this time of year I'm desperate for a vacation. Resort lines have hit the shelves and it seems like just about everyone has just come back from spending the New Year in Round Hill or Harbour Island. I might not be able to offer the real thing, but I can provide a little virtual escapism to somewhere leafy and chic.
Style Spotting | Chic in Martinique
Let me introduce you to Hinson's legendary wallpaper, Martinique. It's most famous for gracing the walls of the Bevery Hills Hotel, but I happen to prefer Nicky Hilton's dining room, shown above. Paired with hot pink chairs and a pagoda chandelier, the effect is undeniably tropical. An old favorite that I was immediately reminded of after seeing these MICHAEL by Michael Kors palm print skinny jeans among this season's resort collection items.
Style Spotting | Chic in Martinique
If you're not ready to commit to an entire room (or pants) done up in palm fronds, here are a few items that will help you achieve the look in a slightly subtler fashion. Martinique here we come!
I hope you enjoyed this month's edition of Style Spotting and if you are headed somewhere tropical, I'd love to know where.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top