Pinned Image

This week’s “fabulous room” is the glamorous office of jewelry designer, Jennifer Fisher. Fisher’s chic office is showcased in the January 2013 issue of Matchbook Magazine and is a reflection of her signature, “edgy meets glam” style. The space is at once stylish, warm, and sexy, and to me the big message it sends is one of power. If I didn’t know it was Fisher’s office and only saw photos of the space I would assume it belonged to a stylish, fashion-forward woman who knows exactly what she wants out of life and just how to get it.

Pinned Image

{I love the stunning chandelier as well as the inspiration board behind the desk, and the fact that Fisher still uses a charming Rolodex!}

Pinned Image

{Chic Details Abound in Fisher’s Office}

I am heading to the Texas Hill Country today for my friends’ wedding. Let the festivities begin! Happy weekend!

{Images via Matchbook Magazine}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top