photo-37

This is Grant K. Gibson of Grant K. Gibson Interior Design in San Francisco.

Happy New Year! Thank you, Paloma for asking me to be a part of your series.

photo-33

My living room is where I seem to spend most of my free time.

The space has gone through a lot of transformations over the years.

photo-26

I have: edited the space; added in additional layers (like my Moroccan rug from my trip is April); painted my built in bookcase gray; and swapped out my cocktail tables for a custom pair of faux-burled Parson-style tables.

photo-39

I just purchased a Serge Mouille 3-arm lamp as a gift to myself and I couldn’t be any happier with my choice.

photo-31

I read in this space. I throw little cocktail parties or dinners for friends. Campbell and Wallace, my two Westies, love to nap and snuggle up at the end of a long day.

photo-27

I love having fresh flowers on the tables and candles glowing in the evening. I retire here to enjoy a pot of tea or cup of coffee - or a bottle of wine open.

photo-19

On weekends, I typically enjoy quiet mornings with coffee and The New York Times.

photo-35

I even set up the space for my two godchildren this summer for a little picnic.

photo-18

For dinner on Christmas Eve, I transformed the space by adding a large rectangular table for eight - and turned the space into the perfect spot for an intimate dinner.

photo-4

As you can see, I really do use this space quite a bit. It’s small, but cozy to me.

Thanks for popping by to check it out.

You can follow Grant’s design adventures on Twitter and Instagram @grantkgibson.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top