bear hill interiors

{How amazing are these chairs swathed in my all-time-favorite fabric, La Fiorentina by David Hicks? The room feels fresh, modern, and polished.}

This week’s fabulous room is a gorgeous kitchen/den/breakfast room area by Bear Hill Interiors in Little Rock, Arkansas. The space is very much in tune with my style—classic silhouettes paired with bold colors, graphic patterns, and a touch of glamour. I could move right in!

bear hill interiors2 {I love the light grey cabinetry and did something similar in my own kitchen. I love that it is classic, but a slight departure from the ubiquitous white kitchen. I am in love with the bamboo bar stools with peacock blue cushions. As Rachel Zoe would say, they are everything!}

bear hill interiors3 {The mix in this vignette is just fabulous. I love that they’ve paired clean, modern frames and a Parsons dining table with traditional Louis style chairs.The peacock blue fabric on the backside is a lovely surprise. This is a great space for spring, isn’t it?}

Have a wonderful Easter weekend!

{Images via Bear Hill Interiors}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top