{Moss Green Sofas by Tilton Fenwick}
Green is a color that I am frequently drawn to. It has so many beautiful incarnations, but lately, I have been loving moss green more and more. I remember that my grandparents had these beautiful sofas in their living room upholstered in the prettiest moss green velvet. That living room is a place I only go to in my memories now, but it was so much chicer than I could have known as a child or teenager. Last week, my penchant for moss green grew further after seeing its beautiful presence in the AERIN showroom at Visual Comfort in High Point. It’s such a rich, versatile color, isn’t it? Are you as drawn to this shade of green as I am? What color is currently making your heart race?
IMG_2769
{The AERIN Lighting Showroom at Visual Comfort in High Point features this gorgeous moss green fabric wallcovering and moss green velvet upholstered chairs.}
{Moss Green Sofa in a Space Designed by Peter Dunham}

{Moss Green Pillows on an Emerald Sofa via Nuevo Estilo}
{Peter Dunham’s Fabulous Fig Leaf Fabric includes Hints of Moss Green}
{Moss Green Pillows on the Sofa in Coco Chanel’s Apartment}
{I love when a space, such as this one by Hudson Interiors, has multiple incarnations of one color. The settee with the moss green cushion is so pretty!}
{A Moss Green Ceiling meets and Emerald Floor | Image via An Indian Summer}
{Moss Green Reigns Supreme in this Living Room by Amber Interiors}
image
{A Page from the New Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams Catalog}
{a Moss Green Suede Celine Handbag}
image
image
image
{1. Veronica Beard Leggings | 2. Peter Dunham Fig Leaf Pillow | 3. AERIN Turtle Objet | 4. Kosta Boda Moss Green Tumbler | 5. Crowned Tassel Earrings | 6. Equipment Signature Blouse | 7. Rochas Zip Bag | 8. C. Wonder Ikat Apron | 9. I’ve been using Origins A Perfect World Cleanser for years now and lately, I’ve been noticing the moss green used in the packaging! | 10. AERIN Trumpet Vine Candle—this smells SO good!}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top