As soon as I started laying out my “Lust List” for this month I realized that some things never change. My love of a black and white palette, classic shapes, large totes, and great accessories endures. For a moment, I thought about editing my list of May must-haves to include some color, but decided to stay true to the list I had subconsciously compiled. From a great safari dress by Emerson Fry that I would surely live in all summer long and a fabulous gold pendant necklace to two pairs of sandals designed by The Hills alum Kristin Cavallari (who knew she’d turn out to be so chic!) and some show-stopping pieces for the home including a jaw-dropping etagere by Worlds Away, this month’s Lust List is sure to stay on my mind for a long time to come!
image

image
image
image

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top