IMG_9152-1024x768[1]

Earlier this week, I stumbled on these fabulous images on Pinterest from a project my friend, Amber Lewis of Amber Interiors recently completed. She calls this client “pretty much perfect” because she let Amber and her team have free reign on the design and trusted her implicitly. The result is some of the best work I’ve ever seen from Amber. This is a perfect example of letting a professional “do their thing” because the results are nearly always so much better when you approach a project this way. While my style isn’t really bohemian, I really do love this master bedroom. It feels very “California Cool” and is beautifully layered with a mix of patterns and textures.

{Amber is great at mixing textiles, which really shows in this room. I also love the mirrors above each nighstand.}

{The house seems to have some really great bones, offering up the ideal canvas for Amber’s design work. I really like the flow in this room.}

{The sitting area is so good—and big! It’s the size of some people’s living rooms. Again, I love the mix and her choice of art.}

Fantastic job, Amber!

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top