This week, I'm loving this amazing kitchen by Studio William Hefner. It is bold, glamorous, and classic all at once. I love the white marble countertops, white cabinetry, and black island as well as the black and white marble checkerboard floors. What I love most are the amazing cabinets (filled with blue and white pottery) in the passthrough area from the kitchen into the dining room? Isn't it fabulous? The glimpse of the dining room is pretty chic too, from the red Chippendale chairs, marble-topped bistro table and red tole lantern. I love every last detail in this space!
The lovely and talented Kate LeSueur photographed my house yesterday for a fun, upcoming feature! We had so much fun together and she got some beautiful shots. I can't wait to share the photos, feature, and some very exciting news with you. Stay tuned and have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top